Currently, there are no anthology submissions open. Please check back on a regular basis to see updates or release information on our 2021 anthology - Sweet Delights.
· Submission does not guarantee publication. Shortlisting and selection will take place over a couple of months
· Successful pieces will be edited where necessary.
· Submissions that do not meet the guidelines will not be accepted. Please check the formatting details carefully.
· Gumnut Press will not provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
· We are unable to provide upfront payment for submissions. Sixty-five per cent of royalties (after distribution and costs) will be divided between authors equally. Payments are made half yearly in January and July. The anthology will be published in ebook and print copies only, for a length of two years after which the rights will revert back to each author.
Paw Prints of Love
Pre-order your copy now over at the Gumnut Press shop
Release date - 29th April 2020
Love can call on us in the most unusual places. In this fictional seaside town of Stonecrest Bay, love is on the horizon and the one place you’re sure to run into the unexpected is The Funny Bone, Dee Chambers’ dog grooming salon.
A solo-dad comes to Stonecrest Bay to start a new life with his young son. A four-legged pastry loving friend causes havoc in more ways than one. A house-sitter finds herself in a hair-raising chocolaty situation. A man bent on finding a replacement farm dog finds more than he planned at the town fair. A new resident arrives with hidden secrets. A woman gets more than she bargained for when she comes face to face with her ex. Business tycoon stops over, weary from the corporate world. And a pro surfer finds unexpected romance.
Readers will be swept up in these stories of—young love blossoming, heartache and healing, old lost loves rekindled, of new hearts connecting in Stonecrest Bay where the unpredicted could stroll around the next corner. There’s a story for everyone in this light-hearted collection of romance stories that reminds us it’s all for the love of dogs.
Enjoy this collection from ten different Australian authors. This set contains ten romances set in the fictional seaside town of Stonecrest Bay.